Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Getting dressed up for the holidays can be fun but how do you walk the line between festive and stylish without overdoing it? Get decked out in style with these simple holiday do’s:
1. Do wear a bold statement piece: Choose a stunning necklace or bold cocktail ring to add a touch of holiday glamour to your look. Our picks: mark. Over Ice Necklace and Twist & Shine Ring.
2. Do add holiday shimmer to your nails with a rich and festive shade like Avon Nailwear Pro+ Sequins Nail Enamel in Ruby Slippers.
3. Do wear knitwear with a bit of glitz. A touch of sequins can really add sparkle to your look. The Wish Me Luxe Sweater from mark. is both a great piece for layering over strapless holiday looks or as an outfit-enhancer for last minute invitations.
4. Do wear open-toe booties! Yes, holiday footwear has a new silhouette thanks to Avon’s Shimmer Lace Bootie. More covered than an evening sandal, yet just as elegant, it’s a holiday wardrobe must.
5. Do try red lips. The holidays are a great time to experiment with colour. If you think red lips are too bold, ease into the look by opting for red gloss instead. Glosses tend to be sheerer making it easier to wear red, even if it’s your first time. Our pick: Avon Ultra Color Rich Brilliance Gloss in Brilliant Ruby or Vermillion.
Find all of these “Do’s” in Avon’s Campaign 26 Brochure and mark. magalog 13.
Posted by avonwithfarah at 2:35 AM