hether you suffer from regular or occasional breakouts, changes in season can often trigger a new crop of blemishes. Here are a few simple things that you can do to stop the breakout cycle and reveal a clearer face just in time for spring.
1) Don’t over-cleanse. Skin should be cleansed both morning and night. Over-cleansing strips away your skin’s own natural protective barrier which actually makes it more susceptible to bacteria. Plus, over-cleansing can often make skin oilier since oil glands produce more oil in order to compensate for the natural oils that have been stripped away.
2) Be gentle. People often think that they need to be overzealous in their cleansing routine, when in fact, it’s the total opposite. Always use gentle circular motions when cleansing or exfoliating. Scrubbing will only irritate your skin and aggravate existing breakouts.
3) Never use hot water. Instead, opt for tepid/lukewarm water.
4) Change pillowcases frequently. Oil from your face, hair and hair products can build up on pillowcases. The last thing acne-prone skin needs is more oil and pore-clogging debris.
5) Choose soothing products that are suitable for adult acne. Such formulations are designed to be gentler on skin.
Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System makes an ideal choice. Just 3 steps, morning and night and you’ll see a difference
in just 3 days!
Take advantage of the special Buy 1 kit, Get 1 Free offer in your Campaign 9 Brochure.