Monday, January 10, 2011

PEEL REGION MOMS GROUP and Biggest Loser Challenge Incentive and fundraiser!!!

I wanted to help out with a little extra incentive and also do a little fund-raising for our meet up group. 

Here is my idea.......   

Avon has some great fitness and health items from fitness wear to kitchen gadgets there is something for everyone to assist in reaching your weight loss goal!!!   
If you are a member of the Peel Region Moms Club and are participating in the Biggest Loser Contest- 
Order any health and fitness item through me and I will donate 10% of my sales of those orders to the Biggest Loser Pot and 10% to the Peel Region Moms Club!!!!  
I placed some of these items on my blog as well as on my facebook page. 
You will also find links to the brochures.   

If your not participating in the biggest loser contest and still would like to order any items from me i will donate 10% of my sales to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment